Monday, April 6, 2009

Like Bananagrams? On Facebook? Bananagrams Happy Hour tonight!

Since we're cool (obviously), we keep up on all the trendy cyber accessories out there. That means, we have a blog (duh, you're here), a Facebook page (be a fan!) and we update our 'followers' on Twitter.
I just found out today that one of our favorite games, Bananagrams, is available to play online through Facebook. They host a weekly 'Happy Hour,' in which lots of people show up to play online. Sure, there's no beer or wine, but they have yet to master delivering that over the internet. Their Happy Hour is tonight from 5:30 - 7:30 pm (now!) - I'll be hanging around...I think they do it every week, but I'm kinda new at this...click here to check it out.

Update - Yes, I played Banagrams online last night. I've revised my opinion on this game. I hate it. It has NOTHING to do with the fact that I was creamed every game I played. Really....nothing....sniff...sniff...
OK, so I really don't hate the game, the game rocks. I thought I was pretty good at it, I've learned my lesson. Don't be surprised if you play this online that you start thinking in terms of how you can rearrange your words you write so you can fit in an odd 'Z' here and there. It's kinda like Tetris like that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool Find!

Andrea said...

Hi there, Joe!

My name is Andrea, and I am the Community Outreach Coordinator for Large Animal Games. I wanted to thank you for joining our Bananagrams Happy Hour! We host it every Monday, from 5:30-7:30 Eastern time. Any Facebook user is welcome to join!

You can also keep up with Bananagrams news and updates by following @bananagrams on Twitter.

Thanks again for being a fan!