Monday, April 27, 2009

YoYo Joe's loves baseball

I love baseball. I played little league baseball from the age of 8 through 18, then dabbled in a couple of adult leagues through the years.
I have coached teams of all ages for over 1o years.
I followed my beloved Phillies from as young as I can remember (it was awesome to see them win the World Series last year, but I only got to see one or two games of the postseason since we were getting the store set up!)
One of the things that we put in our business plan was our intent to sponsor little league teams in both neighboring little leagues - Naamans Little League (their complex is right behind our store!) and my alma-mater Brandywine Little League. On Friday night, two players from YoYo Joe's in the Brandywine team stopped in. Gabriel and Christopher Forwood not only came in, they were sporting their nifty team uniform!

Thanks for coming in guys, have a great season!

No comments: