Friday, September 12, 2008

Piles o' Metal

No, that's not the name of an Irish mixed martial arts fighter, it's what we hauled around Delaware today. My sister Wendy (that's her in the truck), my brother-in-law Ric and I spend a good eight hours hauling hundreds of pounds of steel fixtures from my garage and from Mitchell's. I rented a 14-foot truck and the fixtures took up half the truck. We took them down the Powder Barons in Middletown, where they will powder coat the fixtures. I can promise, you've never seen fixtures like this before. Below is the pile the fixtures made in the barn at Powder Barons. An exhausting day! Again, thanks to my sister Wendy and my brother-in-law Ric who spent lots of time helping us today.

Tonight, we did some more work on the store, Emily painted in the mens room and I built the desk in the office.

No comments: